1. Lessee acknowledges receipts of the herein described personal property. Both parties agree that the property was inspected by the lessee at time of delivery to and accepted by the lessee, and that the property was in good and serviceable condition.
2. Title to the rented property is and at all times shall remain in the name of proprietor. Lessee shall not permit the property to be used by any other person or at any other address WITHOUT the expressed consent of the proprietor.
3. Lessee understands and agrees that their auto insurance is the primary insurance of the property and that their insurance is liable for all damages.
4. The parties agree that the proprietor is neither the manufacturer of said property, not the agent of the manufacturer and that no warranty is given against evident or hidden defects in material, workmanship, or capacity.
5. In the event that the rental property becomes unsafe or in a state of disrepair, the lessee agrees to immediately discontinue its use and promptly return the rented property to the proprietor. If the damage/state of disrepair is no the fault of the lessee, the proprietor shall replace it with a similar product in good working order. In the event a replacement is not available, the proprietor, at his discretion may modify the rental agreement to reflect an adjustment of price on a prorated basis.
6. Upon termination of this contract, the lessee will promptly return the rented property and all its parts and attachments to the original drop-off site. It is to be in the sane condition in which it was received. Ordinary wear and tear is expected.
7. Lessee agrees to pay for loss of the rental property, and is liable for the price of the rental property to be determined solely by 30A Custom Carts. The lessee agrees to pay for damages to the rental property or loss of its keys, parts, or attachments. Should collection of litigations become necessary to collect said damages or loss, lessee agrees to pay all collection fees including, reasonable attorney fees and court cost.
8. Proprietor shall not be liable to lessee for any loss, delay, or damages of any kind resulting from defects or inefficiencies of the rented property or in the event of accidental breakage.
9. Lessee agrees to indemnify and hold the proprietor harmless against any and all losses, damages, expenses, and penalties arising from any action causing injury to person(s) or property during operation, handling or transportation of the leased property during the rental period, or while the property is the possession and or control of the lessee.
10. Lessee shall give the proprietor immediate notice of any levy attempted upon the rental property, or if the property for any cause becomes liable to seizures, and indemnify the proprietor against all losses and damages caused by such action, including proprietor’s reasonable attorney fees and expenses.
11. Lessee will not retain the rental property beyond the “pickup” contract return date without prior notice to and consent of the proprietor. Lessee will pay rental price in advance. Should collection and or litigation become necessary, lessee agrees to pay all collection charges, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs.
12. Lessee waves and releases the proprietor from all claims for injuries or damages to lessee or property caused by the use of the rental property by lessee.
13. There will be a $20.00 minimum charge for each sticker left on the rental property and a $10.00 for each key not returned at the end of the rental period.
14.Any tampering with, altering, or replacing any parts, accessories or any components on rented property is not allowed. If rented property is found to have been tampered with or altered, lessee agrees to pay for all damages, and any cost to restore rented property, including loss of use.
15. Should lessee call for service on rental property, and lessor is found to be not at fault, or equipment has not failed, lessee will be charged a minimum of $75.00 for a service call.
16. Lessee’s credit card or purchase order will be charged for any and all damages, theft, or loss of the rental property based on a “Cash on Demand” basis up to the value of the rental property. Rental fees shall continue to accrue, until such time as the lost rental property is paid in full.
17. Drivers must be eighteen (18) years of age and hold a valid driver’s license.
18. A one hundred ($100.00) dollar nonrefundable cancellation fee will be charged to any person who fails to give 30A Custom Carts a fourteen (14) day notice of cancellation.
19. Lessee will be charged full quoted rental price if not cancelled within seven (7) days prior to rental date.
20. Lessee shall have golf cart available for pick up at the scheduled pickup time. If golf cart is not available at the scheduled pick up time, lessee will be billed at the rate of $150.00 per unit per day, until returned or rental property is back in service. Lessor may at his sole discretion, report the rental property stolen if it’s not available for pickup beyond the pickup date.
21. Lessee agrees that should any paragraph or provision violate the law and is unenforceable, the rest of the agreement will remain valid.
22.Lessee agrees that if any law(s), private community law(s), or any rental agreement terms are broken the lessee will forfeit the cart and no refund will be rewarded.
“Welcome to 30A Custom Cart Rentals! We are proud to provide you with the highest quality Golf Cart Rentals in the 30A, Miramar Beach, Sandestin, Destin and Panama City Beach Area. We have a wide variety of Street Legal Golf Cart Rentals available to you. Whether you require a single cart for your Santa Rosa Beach Vacation or several carts for an event you are hosting here on the Emerald Coast, we can assist you. As a family owned business your Satisfaction is our top priority. Our foundation is built on Honesty, Integrity and Reliability. Rest assured that we at 30 A Custom Carts, are here to enhance your South Walton, Panama City Beach and/or Destin Vacation."
Copyright © 2014 30A Custom Cart Rentals. All Rights Reserved. Website Designed by Pelican Design Group.